Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Madeline!!!

My sweet first baby had her 11th birthday last Wednesday! I CANNOT believe she is that old. It seems like just yesterday that she was born! I still don't know how I waited my whole pregnancy to find out if we'd be having a boy or girl!! And I'll never forget the feeling that day of hearing "It's a girl!!" What a precious girl she is! She has brought us more joy than I could imagine!

We started celebrating the weekend before with a little swimming, dinner and slumber party. I don't know why I took no pictures!! Then on Wednesday, Maddie woke up to fun birthday signs in the yard!





That night, we had a birthday dinner, cupcakes and a couple of presents!





Then Grammy and Poppi came to town last weekend for a family celebration! Maddie and Uncle share a birthday, so we always have double the fun!! After a not so calm and relaxing birthday dinner :) there were lots of presents to open and yummy cake!



present from Jack!


Jack's unbirthday gift from Grammy! :)


in action!


We're redoing Maddie's room a little, so the Penuels got her this cute flower for the wall!




Uncle has a few presents too!!


Out in the garage, Maddie found a new desk for the new room!


The birthday couple!


Happy 11th sweet girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great age! I would love to give her a good night of hotsex for her birthday, by now if daddy was good to hear she knows what her mouth is really meant for, she should be use to anal too but i hope i pop hercherry, i have popped a few in my life and nothing is nicer thsn a little virgin in bed

Anonymous said...

just started with a cousin she is 11 in November last week was our first time me cummingin herpussy, been doing stuff with her since she was a toddler i was 10, i have a girlfriend but her pussycan't compare to how good it feels cummingin a 10 yr old