Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Claire's Open House

My baby had her first Open House last week! She was so excited even though she had no idea what we were actually talking about!! Miss Stephanie said that during school that day, Claire asked her what she was doing. Miss S said "I'm just getting ready for Open House." Then Claire said "I'm having an Open House too!" Like that was such a coincidence!!

The "getting ready to go" pic in front of the fireplace. I have to come up with some new locations!!


Claire and Miss Stephanie!


A few examples of what we got to see!!








Miss Stephanie should just cover the tables with yellow paper every day because ALL the kids were fascinated! :)






And no Open House (or any school event) is complete without a cookie!!


p.s. Claire does not have a new beauty mark or something on her face! She had a run-in with Maddie's fingernail!!

3 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

claire's comment to her teacher was too cute!!!

ThePoeFam said...

All of your new posts are so fun! I loved seeing all of the new pics! ... I love the paw's for the big 11 year old! So cute!!!! Hope you're doing great...and hope we get to see you sometime soon!

S, J, B, & S said...

I love all of Claire's adorable artwork!! I wish Blake's school had an Open House!!