Thursday, January 29, 2009

5th Grade Program

Do you remember the recorder?? Brings back elementary school memories for me!! This year the 5th grade program was a recorder performance rather than singing. They all wore concert black to make it more professional. Very fun to hear their sweet songs - they did a great job!!

My little performer!


A little warm-up


Getting to her spot


I got to use my new zoom lens for these! I had to go waaay back in order to get a good view of her, but I zoomed right in!!


In action!

2 comments:

The Penuels said...

Oh the recorder...I was pretty good at "Hot Cross Buns"...sweet Maddie!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok we never did the recorder growing up...but i am ohhh toooo aware of them now...no telling how many of those things i have around the house!