Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What did I do?!?!

When looking for the pictures of Madeline in her angel costume, I came across Jack in his first costume (he's 17 months here). And what else could it be but a football player!!! And I even picked out this costume without realizing that as Jack told Bill the other day "Dad, football is my passion!!" What if it all started back 7 years ago this night? I really doubt it though. I had to scan every picture I had to show how much he LOVED his costume!!


Get this off of me!!!








































































Seriously, a helmet too??
























Oh well - if it means I get candy!!

















And to all of you who know my sister, stay tuned! I asked my mom to get me a picture of her in the crayon costume! Alli, you know you were cute!!!

No comments: