Thursday, November 13, 2008

2nd Grade Presents...

The Magical World of Disney. Tonight was Jack's 2nd grade program. Each song was from a different Disney movie, and each class dressed for a different song. Jack's class song was "It's a Small World." Being the world travelers that we are, we had tons of international children's attire laying around!! Thank you to Uncle David for finding us a poncho and sombrero in the Watermark skit closet! Here are a few pictures from the night!





Let's see how many family combos we can make!








Jack and Luke waiting in the cafeteria



I can't even count the number of programs I've been to between Maddie and Jack. But, it never fails that no matter where I sit, how much I plan, how early I get there, and how many times I ask them where they're standing, this is what I see...



They usually move over a little between songs (see below), but then it's right back to top hat in the face when they start singing again!



And back home!

2 comments:

The Penuels said...

Oh my gosh!! He looks so cute :) And how did you get all of your kids to smile so well for those cute pictures?? I love the last one :)

Lucy said...

I love all the different family photo combos... such great pictures.