Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Day of School - The Early Years!!

When I was working on my First Day of School post, I thought how fun it would be to look back at all the First Days we've had and see how we've grown!! The first year or two, I had Maddie go out on the porch by the front door for her official picture, and that just kind of became a tradition. Our front door and our school have changed, but we always take that same picture! As I look back, it appears that I like to take one horizontal picture a little closer up to see their faces, but I also take a vertical full-length so I can see their cute backpacks and usually new shoes!! So here we go on our trip down memory lane!


Maddie - 4th grade, Jack - 1st grade


























Maddie - 3rd grade
























Jack - Kindergarten (not my choice of backpack!)

























We also had two years when we were at the same school as Aunt, so we had to take a First Day picture with her too!


In front of Mrs. Penuel's classroom!


















Maddie - 2nd grade (1st year in new house and new school!)




















In Miss Lam's (for a few more months!) classroom!


















Maddie - 1st grade


























Maddie - Kindergarten (I had to scan these)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice that her little titsare starting to bud i loved touching my girlstits at that age if their mum was out and they loved daddy doing it, loved seeing the wet spot on their panties after and them saying they were going to their rooms to read, of course i knew they were going tomasturbate and i would go get a pair of their dirty panties and sniff one pair and cumin the other girls pair right where hercunt would be

Anonymous said...

maddie be a good girl and pull those pink shorts aside, then your knickers so i can see your pinkcunt, pull the lips open for me